Saturday, 25 February 2012

If you go down to the woods today.....

I found this the other day and told a couple of friends about it. They suggested it was something I should not pass on as it sounded a bit creepy. Now, whenever I'm told I probably shouldn't do something I usually go the other way and do it anyway. See what you think. I have never had a cat. After watching this, I never will.








7 comments:

Sue Brown said...

Frank, Iris and Henry are looking at me with more interest than I would like....!!! X

Joanna said...

Creeeeeepy!

Cally-Cat has no need for my tongue, she's chatty enough already!

x

Jane Housham said...

Oh dear, what a very very naughty kitty.....

menopausalmusing said...

Just off to change my underwear...............

Ticking Stripes said...

Not sure I dare go to sleep now...

Jill said...

Ding dong dell, gives a whole new ring to the nursery rhyme!

Chrissie said...

I think I'm glad my iPad won't load this, judging from the other comments...!