Now I've never been to the Greek Islands so I don't know if they really look like I think they do but this was Pembrokeshire, this afternoon, on the point at Little Haven. An afternoon out with my lovely man, eating ice cream, taking in the geology and listening to the sound of the sea. Enjoying the peace and quiet before the majority of visitors descend for the summer. Bumped into someone we knew and enjoyed a cool drink together, sitting on the wall, reminiscing and looking out on a calm sea. Heavenly.



3 comments:
It looks beautiful. We only live a few miles from the coast but we rarely seem to go these days. You've inspired me - beach hat and ice cream here I come!
That looks like Greek islands to me... beautiful!
Beautiful Lesley, thanks for sharing your images. I used to be one of the descending visitors, I hope to be again some day!
Steph x
Post a Comment