Monday, 20 June 2011

Wimbledon..... sort of.....

It is raining cats and dogs here in Wales so it won't be long before it blows eastwards and stops play on the first day of Wimbledon fortnight. Just in case you enjoy tennis but won't get to see any have a look at this version of Nadal v Federer in book form. It's quicker to watch the video than the re-runs I suspect they're already lining up for the breaks in play....


WIM•BLE•DON from BRYANKU on Vimeo.

8 comments:

Marigold Jam said...

Brilliant - where do you find them!!

Joanna said...

So clever and great fun!

menopausalmusing said...

What a brilliant mind must have thought this one up!

Jill said...

Game, set and match to you Lesley!

Reading Tea Leaves said...

Very clever and so original. Where do you find these little gems Lesley!

Talking of originality - I'm intrigued by your work in the previous post ... I love your creativity.

We have had deluges of rain followed by very warm sunshine. It feels a bit like the tropics today!

Oh and thank you for your warm welcome back my lovely.

Jeanne
x

doctorrachel said...

Wow, neat blog, PM. I especially like the "automata". I just signed up to follow your blog, my first ever, because I am about to lose my job and decided its about time to get a life (as in one that can't be taken away from me). I've long been interested in things involving paper and sculpture and have plans to do some decoupage and invite the girls in my cohousing community to do an art project or two. So I was seeking out things that could be done with postcards when I found you. Wales is lovely, I lived in Cambridge for 2 years, but went to Wales for the hills and trees.
Best wishes, Rachel

Lucy Caitlin Higham said...

That is so cool!
Lucy xxxxxx

Ellen van de Sande said...

This is fantastisc! Thanks for sharing that!