I am exhausted by watching so much of the brilliant Olympic action. I hope it spurs me to get out there and exercise once it's finished but at the moment this is as much as I'd be capable of!
Just forced myself out into the garden for a couple of hours so I don't feel guilty when I watch dressage all afternoon - must hoover too, the house is looking a bit neglected!
Brilliant! I don't think I could do even that though. However I am busy getting my exercise washing down our UPvC conservatory which is covered with green mould and rain spattered dirt. Up and down the steps I go!
Me? Loving the little animations you get the chance to play with when you do a google search........ the google logo gives you the chance to sail a canoe to victory today..... go on, try it, you KNOW you want to! (I got gold yesterday in basketball!!!!)
I get tired just watching them! And it is so hot here, close to 107 degrees F, can you believe it? I am following you from Rome. Have a nice weekend. Enjoy the games:)
6 comments:
Phew, I'm exhausted just watching!
Just forced myself out into the garden for a couple of hours so I don't feel guilty when I watch dressage all afternoon - must hoover too, the house is looking a bit neglected!
Brilliant! I don't think I could do even that though. However I am busy getting my exercise washing down our UPvC conservatory which is covered with green mould and rain spattered dirt. Up and down the steps I go!
Me? Loving the little animations you get the chance to play with when you do a google search........ the google logo gives you the chance to sail a canoe to victory today..... go on, try it, you KNOW you want to! (I got gold yesterday in basketball!!!!)
I get tired just watching them! And it is so hot here, close to 107 degrees F, can you believe it? I am following you from Rome. Have a nice weekend. Enjoy the games:)
My kind of excercise. XXX
Post a Comment