Friday, 7 August 2015

and he has picked.....

The draw was made by my husband this morning for the book and it is on its way to Australia. Look out Fiona, it will be posted in the next few days.
Thanks to  everyone for their comments. I appreciate them. Sometimes I wonder why I'm still writing this thing after so many years. My output diminishes year on year but I still can't quite give it up. I still love reading and commenting on the small number of blogs that have been in it since the early days, people I've never met, yet consider good friends. Long may it continue. I can't promise another 500 posts but I'll keep a giveaway up my sleeve for another milestone number. Many thanks again.

7 comments:

Carol Rigby said...

Congrats to Fiona.

Lyn said...

It is hard to keep a blog going I feel the same, but I do love it and find it great to look back on what we have done and a bonus is I have managed to meet up and become 'real' friends with fellow bloggers. xxx

Fiona Dempster said...

Oh wow! Happy dance happening here in Oz! Thank you for selecting me - I am totally chuffed!

Gina said...

Totally know what you mean about blogging but still couldn't give it up despite waning motivation at times. And I would certainly miss reading yours. Well done Fiona!

Joanna said...

I know what you mean - I blow hot and cold with blogging, but I have such an affection for my little Fiddlesnips! world that I think I'll be carrying on for a good while yet.

Lucky Fiona - enjoy!

Judith nb Serena said...

Don't give up on your blog I so enjoy reading it. Wish I had the nerve to write one at times, should have started when we first started cruising six years ago too late now. I love to read about your creativity and wish I could have a go but not that easy on a boat still I do my knitting, cross stitch and a bit of needlework. XXX

Sue Brown said...

I am addicted to my blog despite the fact I get more instant feedback on Facebook, I know what you mean about not being able to quite give it up. It serves as a bit of a creative diary for me. I am soldiering on come what may...I hope you do too. XXX