Sunday, 28 August 2016

Postscript

I had a day in Hay on Wye yesterday, selling two large book collections rather than buying any more sadly, but the need to de-clutter before we ever move house again is pressing. It was  so lovely to then come home and find comments on yesterday's blog post from three of my fellow Postman's Knock collage chums and be reminded of a wonderful summer of play back in 2011! Where did those five years go girls?
Made me want to do it all over again but before they start to panic that I might suggest it, and while it is uppermost in my mind, I just wanted to let people know that one of our other Postman's Knock friends has written a book that will be published in the autumn. Anyone who remembers Jane's blog will know her thoroughness and all recipients of her artwork know her attention her detail. She will have done her research for this book meticulously so, I have pre-ordered my copy and hope it becomes a best seller!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Thanks for flagging this up Lesley. I'll definitely be getting a copy. I often wonder what happened to all the postman's knock people... It was such fun.