Friday, 13 February 2009

Heads Up

It struck me today that I have a collection of 'heads' in my garden. Blogger is playing me up so I cannot show any more photos. Out here in the sticks, where broadband is a myth, the connections can be very temperamental and slow. It's something you get used to but it would have been good to show a few more of my little gems.

The girl with the acorns is one of a pair of wall pots bought in Northumberland. They both have wonderful faces but only hold a small plant. I always call the other our 'King John' pot. Both of these are situated on the wall of our pig cott, overshadowed by the large ash tree in our garden so, as they are mostly in the shade, they are often empty. Still, I love looking at their faces, so it doesn't matter.



No comments: