How unusual and original! Your previous posts are really interesting too! I can't imagine why they would think that the tattoo is a nice feature! Lucy xxxxxx
I echo Jill in as much as they are mesmerising. Do you think they are latex with motors or something under them? Couldn't keep my eyes off them. Thanks Lesley!
Just passing through and could not believe your post on the Bee bearding! Oh my.... interesting things happening here Lesley. I've hardly had a moment to blog of late.. and missing visiting everyone.. so big hello from down here and must say I'm excited to be going to UK in 2 months ..... if I get it all organised! best, Sophie
Thank you for your comments on my blog. Michael is quite good at designing things and he has given me a lot of good ideas. I have also taught him to do beading and he tries it out quite often. Lucy xxxxxx
8 comments:
You've found another gem here Lesley.Totally mesmerising.
How unusual and original! Your previous posts are really interesting too! I can't imagine why they would think that the tattoo is a nice feature!
Lucy xxxxxx
I echo Jill in as much as they are mesmerising. Do you think they are latex with motors or something under them? Couldn't keep my eyes off them. Thanks Lesley!
Like giant sea anemones - very calming :-)
Celia
Lots of moths about here - OH spotted a Melanistic Peppered yesterday on a tarmac path!
Just passing through and could not believe your post on the Bee bearding!
Oh my.... interesting things happening here Lesley. I've hardly had a moment to blog of late.. and missing visiting everyone.. so big hello from down here and must say I'm excited to be going to UK in 2 months ..... if I get it all organised!
best,
Sophie
Such creative and organic pieces - like creatures from the deep sea. They look wonderful en masse in the studio.
Jeanne
x
Thank you for your comments on my blog. Michael is quite good at designing things and he has given me a lot of good ideas. I have also taught him to do beading and he tries it out quite often.
Lucy xxxxxx
I am so glad to have found your wonderfully rich and inspiring blog. Thank you for the automata advice! x
Post a Comment