I recently found out that my camera can take videos but my old laptop did not support the playing of them online. With my new dongle, new laptop and Windows 7, I thought I might have a chance of posting one. I found out the other day that there are 200 regions in the UK rated for their broadband connectivity and speed with number 1 being the best. Pembrokeshire was rated 195th out of 200 so I don't know if I'll ever get the power to post too many videos but I am testing the theory with this short piece!
Over at my friend Sue's blog you'll find a post about a great trip we had yesterday, getting up close to ravens , falcons, miscellaneous birds and even meerkats. This is a brief video of a pair of ravens in their enclosure. You may not get a true impression of their size but believe me, they were huge!
8 comments:
Hey there, Mission Control, your exercise was a success! Your film plays....... I saw Ravens at the Tower of London as a child and have never forgotten the size of them.......... eeeeeeeeenormous! What a treat for you to get to see them.
That was fab, brought it all back seeing them move. Thanks again for the opportunity to get up close and personal to these impressive birds. XX
I wonder if we are number 196 since although your video posted OK as usual it took absolutely ages for me to watch it with breaks and whirling dots every couple of seconds!! Sounds like you had an interesting day out and I am sure those birds were magnifcent in the flesh!
Viewed video successfully - more easily that writing a comment. Like Cathy saw ravens at the Tower and wild ones in North Wales - huge!
I wondered how your trip went. Glad it was good
Success Lesley - technology is great when it works isn't it!
Sounds like your PC problems were a match for mine of late. Luckily we do have good Broadband connection here at least.
I have noted your poem request. I have missed doing them so will remedy this asap.
Jeanne
x
Success here in the 'Far East', so thank you for the short snippet of these magnificent creatures.
Your video ran just fine! I am really glad about your new laptop etc! The House Martin babies fledged the other day - it was great to see them flying above the roof tops!
Lucy xxxxxx
Post a Comment