Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Jenny Grevatte and Trees

We went for a late afternoon walk in the local woods yesterday. The shadows and the light were quite magical and we never saw another soul. It reminded me of work by Jenny Grevatte. I came across her paintings a few years ago and have collected a book and catalogues etc but would love to own an original. For the breadth of her work and to see other videos take a look here. I love her sense of colour and the way she works with mixed media. If she is new to you I promise it will be a treat.



Trees by Jenny Grevatte - video from goldmarkart.com on Vimeo.


2 comments:

Marigold Jam said...

Fabulous paintings - got that video to work straight through too! Thanks for introducing us to this artist.

Jill said...

I agree, new to me, beautiful work, and an endlessly fascinating subject.