Tuesday, 19 January 2016
Look in, Look out
It was a couple of years ago now that I did a workshop with artist Jilly Morris but it is one that sticks in my memory for the sheer enjoyment we all had on it. Not surprisingly, I have kept up to date with her activities ever since and before Christmas Jilly was the latest artist in residence on the Look In, Look Out project, based, to date, in Hampshire. The website for the project details its inception and ongoing issues and is host to other films as each artist in residence had one made during their six week tenure. They make for a fascinating collection and reading through Jilly's blog for the period is also very thought provoking. I so looked forward to each week's installment dropping into my inbox. Now I can't wait to see what she will produce from the time spent on the estuary at Lymington Haven. Along with the responses from the other artists there will an exhibition in March. I feel like a short break to the New Forest coming on. See what you think. Let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment