Love it! Where do some people get their ideas from I wonder?
Not just laughing, I have tears in my eyes............ My kind of humour! :O)))))))))))))))))))))))))
Brilliant! So funny!
Brilliant!
Oh, that is so funny!
Brilliant - now why didn't I think of that? What a gem!
I needed cheering up and you just ticked my boxes! Thanks for this!
So brilliant that I have come back for another look.......... :O))))))))))))))))))
Hi Lesley.....just so funny. How on earth did someone come up with an idea like that.Started me thinking..... how has he got so many dead flies!!!!!!
Lesley these are hilarious!!
Just brilliant Lesley! I had to show this post to the OH - I was laughing so much!Jeannex
wow - so effective and hilarious too! Amelia.x
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Love it! Where do some people get their ideas from I wonder?
Not just laughing, I have tears in my eyes............ My kind of humour! :O)))))))))))))))))))))))))
Brilliant! So funny!
Brilliant!
Oh, that is so funny!
Brilliant - now why didn't I think of that?
What a gem!
I needed cheering up and you just ticked my boxes! Thanks for this!
So brilliant that I have come back for another look.......... :O))))))))))))))))))
Hi Lesley.....just so funny. How on earth did someone come up with an idea like that.
Started me thinking..... how has he got so many dead flies!!!!!!
Lesley these are hilarious!!
Just brilliant Lesley! I had to show this post to the OH - I was laughing so much!
Jeanne
x
wow - so effective and hilarious too!
Amelia.x
Post a Comment