Tuesday, 21 September 2010

The Last Knit

I've always had a love/hate relationship with knitting but things have never been this bad for me.......

9 comments:

Marigold Jam said...

I;ve seen this before and it's brilliant isn't it?!

Jane x

Reading Tea Leaves said...

So inventive and very clever - I love it Lesley!

Jeanne
x

PS Poems are now on my new blog - link is at the top right hand corner.x

Jill said...

Like Jane, I've seen this before too - can't remember where of course, but it is great to see it again.

Anna Mavromatis said...

Never seen it before and so glad you posted it; it is brilliant, fantastic, and in a unique way warning us of certain manias that certain people... end up with! Thank you Lesley!

Sue Brown said...

fantastic! I am knitting a scarf at the moment, I plan to stay away from cliff edges while doing it...see you soon.XXX

menopausalmusing said...

Wonderful. I was on a knife edge watching it at times and also loving the way it was animated. The sheer amount of work that went into it.....................................

Celia Hart said...

Oh that is so clever!

The end reminded me of my Grandma who always snipped at her finger nails with big scissors like that!

I wonder what she does next ;-)

Celia

Susan D said...

I've seen this somewhere as well, reminds me of when I used to knit I'd knit faster to try to get to the end of the row before the ball of wool ran out, how silly is that.

sarah said...

i finally watched this last night.. cracked me up.