Saturday, 4 September 2010

Out of the mouths of babes....

7 comments:

Marigold Jam said...

Wow and to think I have reached my grand old age and hadn't realised that! She's right too especially when it comes to art and creativity. I must remember her wise words!!

Jane

Anna Mavromatis said...

WOW! This is so wonderfully expressed with all her innocence and truth...
I so hope and wish she preserves this self assurance and beliefs throughout her life!
Lesley, thank you for sharing it!

Sue Brown said...

What she says is true,is it just me but I find her a bit unnerving, I would love to meet her when she is in her mid 20s.
XXX

menopausalmusing said...

Oh to have had that level of self confidence at her age............ or at any age!! I found myself thinking about how you, me and Chrissie were connected through our project and how lovely it was to find the confidence to do it....
:O))))))

Chrissie said...

Blimey gov'nor! What a girl - can we bottle her?!
Ditto to Cathy's comment x

Lucy Caitlin Higham said...

Very encouraging words! I have just returned from Northumberland and there were lots of Swallows and House Martins there! A lot of the Swallows were lined up on the power lines as if they were gathering to fly off back to warmer countries.
Lucy xxxxx

Jill said...

Bless her lil' cotton socks - how wonderful to grow up with that amount of self-belief.