My Dad used to love good old fashioned comedy like Laurel and Hardy and I grew up watching many of their old films. Another of those chance comments yesterday led to finding this, one of many videos all synchronised with a modern tune. You can search and find L&H dancing to everything from the Gap Band to the Archies but I was a huge Santana fan in my youth so there was no contest. It made me laugh all over again. I really think I do need to get out more.....
5 comments:
Thankyou for that Lesley, it gave me so much joy. I watched a great del of L & H as a lonely only child. XX
My son used to adore Laurel and Hardy.... Isn't it lovely to sit and watch all manner of "stuff" on Youtube? What an era to be alive in...........
I can't stop popping over and watching it, I know it's a displacement activity, but it makes me smile so much. XX
Still a great Santana fan and L&H always raise a smile - I can think of a few friends who will enjoy this.
(Your post seems to have take a coup;e of days to show up on my list.)
Hilarious - thank you for the laugh!! x
Post a Comment