Sunday, 17 April 2011

The Ice Book

This is a miniature theatre show and pop up book experience combined. I would so love to see it. It tells the story of a mysterious princess who lures a young man into her magical word to warm her heart of ice. Paper cuts, miniature theatre and pop ups - three of my favourite things all in one place. How could I not post this?

The Ice Book (HD) from Davy and Kristin McGuire on Vimeo.

10 comments:

Jill said...

Magical Lesley, you have unearthed another treasure.

Anna Mavromatis said...

So lovely, so gentle, so much talent!!!

Reading Tea Leaves said...

Pure innovation Lesley. A lovely piece, made extra special by the music.

Jeanne
x

Dan said...

Looks amazing! I love the music too.
Dan
-x-

menopausalmusing said...

Hauntingly beautiful.......

Gina said...

That is just magical.

BadPenny said...

Stunning - I'm so glad I popped by and saw this xx

Ticking Stripes said...

Wonderful! (Loved the previous post too - that has given me today's laugh out loud - thank you)

Lucy Caitlin Higham said...

Happy Easter Lesley! Wish you could see the pictures that I have posted about our allotment! Have a nice weekend!
Lucy xxxx

Reading Tea Leaves said...

Hope your Easter was wonderful Lesley. Your picturesque part of the world must have looked stunning in the Spring sunshine!

Jeanne
x