Monday, 16 April 2012

... and the winner is....

The deed is done. I called his nibs in from the garden as it was getting dusk and he doffed his gardening hat so I put the names straight in it. Thank you all for the great comments about the books. I really have appreciated them and hope that when they are received they will be used for something. Everyone was included except Seth, sorry Seth - your comment came after the draw was made, but I will do another in a few weeks as I have a little book I'm making to celebrate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee and it will be my contribution to the festivities!

Here are the results. I know some of the addresses through past escapades but to be on the safe side, could everyone just send me a confirmation e mail with their address. Then I will know you have seen your name against the books below.




John



Joanna @ Fiddlesnips


Jeanne @ Tales from a Cottage Garden



Patricia


Jane @ Things to Make and Do



Gill


Anna @ Inky Fingers


Fiona @ Paper Ponderings


I am away until Wednesday and will start posting the books from then as soon as I get your confirmation e mail. Thanks again to everyone for joining in!
















11 comments:

Gina said...

Lucky winners - each one of those books is a treasure. I'm teaching a book making class over the next six weeks so hope Anna will bring hers in to show us!

Fiona Dempster said...

Dear Lesley - I am a little bit stunned as I never win anything - let alone anything as gorgeous as this book is! Thank you for your warmth and generosity of spirit, not to say your brilliant creativity and gorgeous style - so appreciated all this way over here...

menopausalmusing said...

As a past recipient of your beautiful work I send my congratulations to the winners...... lucky, lucky people.

Gill said...

Thank you, thank you!
I'm thrilled to have won one of your stunning books!
I'm emailing you now!

Jill said...

Congratulations to all the winners and you know your books will be going to homes where they will be cherished.

Jane Housham said...

Oh wow, how lovely. Thanks so much. I'll email you v shortly...

Sara Bowen said...

Yes, congratulations to everyone. It will be a wonderful thing to have one of Lesley's beautiful books on your shelves!

Joanna said...

YES!!!!!! I am so happy to have won that FANTASTIC Typhoo Tea card book - I think you know how much this will be appreciated :o)

Thank you, Lesley

Ticking Stripes said...

Enjoy all you winners - these will be beautiful and I'm gutted that I've missed this giveaway!

Anna said...

I am pleased to be the winner of one of your books, I'll email my address soon... just started Gina's book making course as I love making books but don't get round to it!! Will certainly take your book in to show everyone, looking forward to seeing it in real life!

Reading Tea Leaves said...

I'm so pleased to be a winner of one of your books Lesley. It looks fabulous! I will treasure it. Will email you shortly.

Jeanne
x