I just watched a great video posted by Wendy over at Ticking Stripes. It really made me smile so please have a look. It then reminded me I'd tagged this from somewhere as I love all the colour changes in it. Hope either video will brighten your day.
I love OK GO, they are so innovative with their videoa. Have you seen 'This too shall pass'? There are 2 versions, but the one I love watching again and again is a chain of events type of video. Wonderful.
This video is superb, the colours are quite mesmerising.
Your wonderful book arrived today, Lesley :o) It is just so superb. I'll post about it tomorrow on my Rocking Friday post (it'll be late!).
6 comments:
That was most lovely!
And I liked the clothes too :-)
Celia
This little video and Wend's both have a real feel good factor - thanks for the smiles.
I love OK GO, they are so innovative with their videoa. Have you seen 'This too shall pass'? There are 2 versions, but the one I love watching again and again is a chain of events type of video. Wonderful.
This video is superb, the colours are quite mesmerising.
Your wonderful book arrived today, Lesley :o) It is just so superb. I'll post about it tomorrow on my Rocking Friday post (it'll be late!).
Thank you,
x
Totally mesmerising......... a joy to watch.
So enjoyed the video. Loved the colours, the dance and the clothes. So cleverly done.
Absolutely fantastic....love the colour changes and how it ends in white! Jill
Post a Comment