Sunday, 20 May 2012

Diamond Jubilee Give-Away

It's not the largest Diamond Jubilee memento you'll come across but it is a one-off! I finally got around to sticking the crown - a gift from my friend Sheila - on to the front after making the little flag book weeks ago, so I am now offering it as promised for my Jubilee give-away. If it appeals to you just leave me a comment on this post or send me an e mail by the end of play on Friday and my assistant will draw the name as per last time.



15 comments:

Anna Mavromatis said...

A jewel of a miniature work! I love it!!!

Joanna said...

How could this not appeal?! Her Majesty, a mini book, and postage stamps **LOVE**.

xx

Gina said...

It is exquisite... of course. How coud anyone resist.

Jill said...

What a perfect memento Lesley - it ticks all the boxes, and of course beautiful executed by yourself.

Jee said...

Lovely, Lesley. It's m 60th this year - can't imagine the Queen not being on the throne. Found a letter to my mother with a 1950's 3d stamp the other day.

menopausalmusing said...

Regally wafting my white gloved hand in the air and saying "one would love to have this in one's collection".

It's a beauty!

Ticking Stripes said...

We (as in royal) would be jubilant to be gifted such a treasure!

Things Hand Made said...

Who could resist that?
Count me in .

Gill said...

Fabulous! but as one of the lucky winners in your last giveaway please don't count me in! (I'd love to see how you made it though!!)

Sue Brown said...

You really put your 'stamp' on this piece. It would be the 'crowning' glory to any collection. Thanks for 'flagging' up the jubilee. Your a real 'diamond'.

Spot the person who has too much time on their hands at the moment?!!
XXX

Chrissie said...

Gorgeous, of course! I've been using some old stamps to make some 'Coronation Chicken' cards...

Reading Tea Leaves said...

Oh dear, its grogeous! I feel a tad greedy putting my name in the hat, being that I was a happy recipient of your previous giveaway ... but... if you insist!

Jeanne
x

Reading Tea Leaves said...

That should of course say GORGEOUS! x

Anna said...

What a dear little flag book; clever to use the stamps!As I've recently won one of your books, leave me out of the draw.

Sheila said...

Thanks Lesley for the brilliant workshop you gave us on Tuesday, everyone so enjoyed it.

Please put me in the hat for a chance to win the lovely flag book.