I am determined to only make bags with remnants, scraps or recycled materials. I have vowed not to buy material specifically for the task as that defeats the object, which is to rid the world of the plastic bag (over ambitious I suspect). The material for this bag came from an old pair of Sanderson curtains which will probably make at least another 4 bags of some description and the lining was an old tablecloth - very serviceable and fit for purpose.
Friday, 6 March 2009
Trial Bag No 2
I am determined to only make bags with remnants, scraps or recycled materials. I have vowed not to buy material specifically for the task as that defeats the object, which is to rid the world of the plastic bag (over ambitious I suspect). The material for this bag came from an old pair of Sanderson curtains which will probably make at least another 4 bags of some description and the lining was an old tablecloth - very serviceable and fit for purpose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment