I got off to a good start by turning my first attempt at machine embroidery into the bag I planned it for. This was all scraps and donated fabrics so the only outlay was time . As a learning curve it was a great exercise and I made a few mistakes I know I won't repeat the next time. Next time? Yes, there will be a next time. I like this idea a lot and can see bags adorned with quirky birds, beetles, gloves, shoes and other odd things. Now all I need to do is improve my embroidery skills - hmm, is that a half finished idea or a new one?
Thursday, 23 July 2009
Time to stop procrastinating....
I got off to a good start by turning my first attempt at machine embroidery into the bag I planned it for. This was all scraps and donated fabrics so the only outlay was time . As a learning curve it was a great exercise and I made a few mistakes I know I won't repeat the next time. Next time? Yes, there will be a next time. I like this idea a lot and can see bags adorned with quirky birds, beetles, gloves, shoes and other odd things. Now all I need to do is improve my embroidery skills - hmm, is that a half finished idea or a new one?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment