I found this last night. Although it was made a few years ago Jarvis Cocker mentioned the artist on his weekend show on Radio Six so expect to see it in a few places. It was made by recording bird song and then slowing it down. People in ordinary places were then asked to sing it before the film was then returned to the original speed of the bird song. I was mesmerised by the chap with the skeleton and the lady with the mirror who just couldn't look at herself in it.
6 comments:
Yet again you have found something wonderful for us to watch!!! Fascinating. I loved the way that people's chests became bird like when speeded up and the way their hands behaved. Loved the way that the film ended too.... it made me smile..:O)
Ermmm: have you got some kind of magical control over the "word verification" thingie? My word was "wings"..........
Thank you for sharing this... it's mesmerising!
Celia
Another gem for our delectation Lesley. Fascinating and mesmerising!
Jeanne
x
Yes Lesley I can only agree, thank goodness you winkle out these gems for us. I loved the chap sitting at his breakfast table, his head movements looked bird-like too. And the old cahp at the end - a cock-pheasant by the sounds of it, another reminder of my Norfolk hols.
fascinating!
That was fascinating! When it is speeded back up it sound just like the birds are really singing!!
Lucy xxxxx
Post a Comment