Thursday, 27 January 2011

Quite....

Working like a demon this week. I'm taking these words to heart and following my instincts, making a few memorable failures but for me it's all about what I take from that, what I learn. Thanks Woody.


6 comments:

Marigold Jam said...

Love it! Very true of course. Thought of you this afternoon when at a craft gallery cum cafe and I saw a book about printmaking. Lots of lovely lino cuts for sale along with fabulous weaving but all at exhorbitant prices so I didn't buy anything - the hot soup after a walk along the coast was great though!

Jane

Dan said...

That's a great quote! Are you going to share what you've been working like a demon on?
Dan
-x-

Fiona Dempster said...

Perfect Lesley! It's about taking risks, tripping up, magical mistakes and exploring. Looking forward to seeing the results.

menopausalmusing said...

All part of "the journey"...............

Jill said...

Sometimes it is necessary to embrace the (recycle) bin!

Lucy Caitlin Higham said...

That is a very inspiring quote. I will have to remember that one! I hope you are keeping well and having a good start to 2011.
Lucy xxxx