Lesley, I felt like crying at the sheer beauty of what this man can do and the joy that seems to radiate from him. His drawing skills! Wow! What an evening on BBC4: The ceramics programme followed by Brian Clarke and then the wonderful one with the writer Diana Athill. I find it hard to sit still usually, but last night.........
4 comments:
Lesley, I felt like crying at the sheer beauty of what this man can do and the joy that seems to radiate from him. His drawing skills! Wow! What an evening on BBC4: The ceramics programme followed by Brian Clarke and then the wonderful one with the writer Diana Athill. I find it hard to sit still usually, but last night.........
Mr T recorded the ceramics for me but missed this - I'll make adate with i player. Thanks Lesley.
Just watched it - moved and inspired.
Watched the promo and it looks great, I'll catch it later on iPlayer.
Thank you!
x
Post a Comment