Tuesday, 4 October 2011

The Art of Breakfast

When I tried to leave a comment for Jane this morning my connection to Blogger failed so I e mailed it instead and have just read the reply which ended with Jane saying she was off to make her breakfast.... then I read an e mail from Cathy which ended with the instruction to pull my finger out and post an interesting video..... well I saw this ages ago, made by the talented Danny Gregory, online guru for all things 'sketching' and it's about breakfast so in my tiny brain that constitutes a link of some kind....








The Art of Breakfast from DannyGregory on Vimeo.

9 comments:

Sue Brown said...

Wonderful, if only we could all be so relaxed and creative first thing...or any other time of day come to that!! XX

Marigold Jam said...

Aren't some people clever? Especially before they have eaten breakfast!

Jane Housham said...

You're so clever to find these gorgeous videos. That was brilliant. I was transfixed all the way through and it wasn't until the credits rolled that the name Danny Gregory clicked and I remembered that I have one of his books and think he's wonderful. Talk about slow on the uptake. I'm writing this at 7.15 am, so perfect timing for me to go and draw my own breakfast!

menopausalmusing said...

AWWWWWWWWWW! Thanks......:O))))))) Isn't that just wonderful? Of course, I shall now have to ask for some really obtuse subjects.......

Chrissie said...

Yes, that's all very well, but you're left with a cold bagel.....

Anna said...

Watched the fun video while I was eating my breakfast, fruit salad left over from supper party. He makes it look so easy!!

Reading Tea Leaves said...

Wonderful! To enjoy such creativity and relaxation at breakfast time. I love that PG Tips gets a mention in the credits.

Jeanne
x

Ticking Stripes said...

Love it - not sure it would work so well with a Muller Yogurt - or my artistry for that matter.

Jill said...

Now I swear this has not popped up on my blog list until today with your new post! How could I have missed it? Great video again Lesley, you certainly have a talent for finding theses gems. Not sure if I could paint my breakfast without eating it !!!