Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Perfect Day

I went to see my solicitor early this morning but not before I went to the beach at Manorbier and spent a perfect hour messing about in rock pools and enjoying this wonderful warm weather the UK is having this week. Isn't it glorious? My solicitor is a gentleman and refrained from comment as I left a trail of sand all through his office as it dried on my shoes.... His receptionist says he is very fond of me so he is obviously kind enough to overlook the mess I made... wonder if he'll add the clean up costs on to my bill? I hope some of you are also experiencing this wonderful 'indian summer' week we're having. How about getting out and about and finding a beach to enjoy it on too? Halcyon days!






























11 comments:

Marigold Jam said...

Beautiful photos Lesley. We are off out to the coast today and hope to walk from Beer to Branscombe. Isn't the weather fabulous this week?

Sue Brown said...

Oh yes, yes, yes, but I wish I had time to sit and soak up the warmth!! Thanks for the message, when I have a minute I will ring you. XXX

menopausalmusing said...

Nearly eight o'clock and the sun is up and shining, I just want to put my feet in the sea but shall just have to put them in my shoes and get out to work instead. Pah!

Your photos make it all look idyllic.

Jee said...

We have the lovely weather too, Lesley. I really longed to be at the beach when I saw your photos.

Jill said...

So glad I managed a coast visit last week otherwise your photos would be almost too much to bear. It's a long way to the sea from here. However it is definitely a good idea to get out and enjoy the blue sky and warm sun where ever even if in my garden.

Things Hand Made said...

envious.... not fair.....
(standing in a corner sulking)
I WANT TO GO AND PLAY ON THE BEACH.

Anna Mavromatis said...

Lesley, your weather sounds as lovely as the one we are having here in Greece...
Thank you for sharing it through your wonderful pictures!
xoxox

Joanna said...

Beautiful photographs, what fun to go rock pooling.

The weather is so gorgeous, isn't it? A day in the garden booked for tomorrow, and I can't wait!

x

Anna said...

What fabulous photographs; obviously a stunning day. I bet you brightened your solicitor's day!!!

Chrissie said...

We had a seaside trip last week - loads of sand, but the tide was out in The Wash!

Sophie Munns said...

How gorgeous Lesley...
also very amusing!
I loved the last gasp of summer that I arrived from Australia to experience late last week... and being in Cornwall was a delight!
Nice to hear from you. Have had a wonderful week... thanks for your good wishes,
S