I sat and roared out loud at this one........... loved the pianist being lifted by balloons and of course the dancing skeletons................... so timely. Off to listen and watch again because the words are wonderful!
Well Lesley loved the animation and the song, but a little research into Evelyn Evelyn was really surreal! Makes the song's lyrics more interesting! I leave it to your readers to do their own research, don't want to spoil the mystery.
I'm with Jill. I went searching straight afterwards and was fascinated by it all.......... I had a fascinating hour trawling through info and watching little films. Thank you.
ok, so how did you know that I needed to buy a present for a wonderful but quirky friend who love old style circus and curious music? hmmm [hands on hips waiting for an explanation ]
I watched the video and had the cd ordered in seconds! Thanks and keep up the good work.
5 comments:
Adorable!
I sat and roared out loud at this one........... loved the pianist being lifted by balloons and of course the dancing skeletons................... so timely. Off to listen and watch again because the words are wonderful!
Well Lesley loved the animation and the song, but a little research into Evelyn Evelyn was really surreal! Makes the song's lyrics more interesting! I leave it to your readers to do their own research, don't want to spoil the mystery.
I'm with Jill. I went searching straight afterwards and was fascinated by it all.......... I had a fascinating hour trawling through info and watching little films. Thank you.
ok, so how did you know that I needed to buy a present for a wonderful but quirky friend who love old style circus and curious music?
hmmm
[hands on hips waiting for an explanation ]
I watched the video and had the cd ordered in seconds!
Thanks and keep up the good work.
Post a Comment