I don't understand all that's being said here but I understand the skill of a wonderful papercutter and film maker when I see it
tres beau! merci
So beautiful, so sad...Thank you for sharing!!!
Such beautiful and intricate work Lesley. I love the bittersweet story that is being told here.JeannexPS Sorry you had trouble leaving comments at mine, I've had the same problem with some blogs as well. Always when I have left long detailed comments!x
Exqusite! Thank you.
How do you find these fascinating films? This one had overtones of the French Revolution and was surprisingly hardhitting. All I can say is, thank goodness for doilies...
Oh dear I wasn't expecting that ending! Amazing animation, thank you for finding and sharing this.
I shall never be able to look at a paper doily again without a tear in my eye Lesley - wonderful tale.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
tres beau! merci
So beautiful, so sad...
Thank you for sharing!!!
Such beautiful and intricate work Lesley. I love the bittersweet story that is being told here.
Jeanne
x
PS Sorry you had trouble leaving comments at mine, I've had the same problem with some blogs as well. Always when I have left long detailed comments!x
Exqusite! Thank you.
How do you find these fascinating films? This one had overtones of the French Revolution and was surprisingly hardhitting. All I can say is, thank goodness for doilies...
Oh dear I wasn't expecting that ending! Amazing animation, thank you for finding and sharing this.
I shall never be able to look at a paper doily again without a tear in my eye Lesley - wonderful tale.
Post a Comment