I love TED as well but I did not get anything form your blog. I wondered dif the link was working?
The link worked for me. Amazing film! So inspiring. I hadn't come across Beatrice Coron before but she is wonderful.
What a brilliant mind she has... and the most delicious sense of humour. Thank you for bringing us another gem Lesley.
Don't you just adore the cape she is wearing at the beginning!
Another fabulous insight into an artist's work Lesley. I always seem to miss your posts for a few days even though I have my eye's open for them!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love TED as well but I did not get anything form your blog. I wondered dif the link was working?
The link worked for me. Amazing film! So inspiring. I hadn't come across Beatrice Coron before but she is wonderful.
What a brilliant mind she has... and the most delicious sense of humour. Thank you for bringing us another gem Lesley.
Don't you just adore the cape she is wearing at the beginning!
Another fabulous insight into an artist's work Lesley. I always seem to miss your posts for a few days even though I have my eye's open for them!
Post a Comment