Monday, 30 January 2012

Nature by Numbers




My posts are like buses..... nothing for ages and then three come along all together....

5 comments:

Gina said...

Good old Fibonacci... takes me back to my maths teaching days.

Jill said...

I was talking to a friend about Fibonacci and the golden ratio just this weekend and was astonished that he had never heard of it - I think I will have to send him this link. I could have put up with a bit more of this - too short.

menopausalmusing said...

Absolutely stunning! Now here is the "spooky" thing......... only last night I came across a Youtube film explaining how to "do" the "Droste" effect............. I spent ages investigating it and others like it, but unfortunately I have not got the version (CS5) which will run such programs....... dammit!

Anna said...

That was fun, it reminded me of my dissertation at college on The Spiral in Nature, still lurking in a drawer somewhere.

CATHY DANIEL said...

Interesting! Very interesting! Great blog too.