Wow! I kept looking for the animal shadows on the wall, which was stupid of me. They're beautiful.
Amazing! How does the person with the hand keep still enough for long enough I wonder?
Wonderful that in this age when so much can be achieved digitally that artists can outshine the special effects.
Wow! These are incredible
I wouldn't want to let them wash their hands ever again!
What an imaginative mind it has taken to produce these works of art. Sigh..............
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow! I kept looking for the animal shadows on the wall, which was stupid of me. They're beautiful.
Amazing! How does the person with the hand keep still enough for long enough I wonder?
Wonderful that in this age when so much can be achieved digitally that artists can outshine the special effects.
Wow! These are incredible
I wouldn't want to let them wash their hands ever again!
What an imaginative mind it has taken to produce these works of art. Sigh..............
Post a Comment