Sunday, 1 January 2012

Weak by weak

Having a cathartic end of year clear out I found a large number of these small boxes. I think I bought them for an idea I had for Postmans Knock which never came to fruition. Now I never make resolutions at any time of any year usually, mainly because I am a good starter but a poor finisher at anything requiring daily or long term commitment. But, with all my mess around me I thought 'what if I make a load of these little boxes and each week pick one at random and try to follow the suggestion inside?'..... so I made one last night and intend to adopt it as my watchword for the week. There's nothing like starting as you mean to go on!


..... but, as to whether I'll actually go on....well.... don't hold your breath.....










11 comments:

Jane Housham said...

I think this is an absolutely genius idea. It will be lovely for you to do, but I think other people would love to be inspired by it too. You should market this one, honestly. Brilliant.
Will you show us other boxes as you open them?

Sophie Munns said...

Love this Lesley.... more please!
and thank you for the lovely message... I hope that 2012 is your brilliant year indeed!
S

Marigold Jam said...

What a great idea - like an Advent calendar with knobs on!! Do let us see the others as you produce them and also of course what happens when you do THINK BIG! Hope 2012 is a great year for you.

Jane x

Gill said...

I love this idea!
Please follow it through - I would love to see!

Patricia G said...

I really like this too. If you are going to follow the suggestion of your first box I think you should market it. Don't stop at just ones for yourself. If you don't I just might, and you wouldn't want that.
It could also be a good party game. Thank you for sharing.

Gina said...

Brilliant idea... I'm taking note and looking forward to the next one!

menopausalmusing said...

Loving it, here's to a wonderfully creative year for you....... x

Jill said...

Lesley you are a genius - so many possibilities, not just for following your out of the box big thoughts but what you might put in the next and the next and ...

Happy 2012 to you.

Lucy Caitlin Higham said...

What a good idea. My box would be to "Think positively" in order to get some good grades!
Lucy xxxxx

Fiona Dempster said...

Just love it Lesley! I think we all need little reminders and this is a fun way of doing it - and of doing something creative along the way! Good luck with it; hope to see some more F

Joanna said...

Super inventive idea. Good luck!

x