Continuing on the Jubilee theme just a while longer, I read about this exhibition last week and was reminded of it because I was trying to draw the outline of a crown for something. If you go to Harrods' website they are all there in their glory but my favourite has to be the one by Paul Smith. What a great thing for designers to be asked to participate in. Imagine what we bloggers could have done with a 'Make a Diamond Jubilee Crown Challenge' if only we'd thought of it first!!
5 comments:
What a wonderful treasury of crown jewels (wince).
You are right Lesley it would have made wonderful group challenge - what a shame it all seemed to pass us by!
Isn't this a wonderful little film? I too loved the Paul Smith crown and would love a rummage through his office/studio of stuff. Yes, it would have been a great project for us all.
WHY didn't we think of this?!! I loved this little video, thank you for showing it. I really want to go and see them now........
x
What a fabulous collection of Jubilee Crowns Lesley. My favourite has to be the one by Paul Smith but I like the sound of the chocolate crown too:D
Jeanne
x
What a great film, I love the idea and would love to see them close up, such diversity. Wouldn't it be fun to spend a day in Paul Smith's room!
Post a Comment