Monday, 16 July 2012

When the day breaks


I came across this ages ago and loved the animation, particularly the way the faces are drawn. See what you think.

4 comments:

menopausalmusing said...

I've seen this before and loved it - think it must have been on late one night on some animation programme or other. I have loved being able to watch it and stop/start it on here to look at the detail. lOVE the details like when the cockerel puts on his hat and it's shape accommodates his comb and the sniffing of the milk and the bacteria etc. It's a cracking little film.

Gina said...

I love it all but my favourite bit is the cockerel's hat.

Jill said...

Delightful - I so admire the skill of the animators at conveying so many emotions and loved that hat too.

menopausalmusing said...

I'm back because I have watched it so many times and suddenly it made me laugh (again!) because the penny dropped re the fact the pig peels the potato skins into her cereal bowl and then throws the potatoes away. So funny when you consider that they are fed on leftovers. I loved the section where the cockerels life is shown in flash back right to when he was an egg. What a wonderful little gem this film is.