At the beginning of the year I re-started the modules I'm doing with Aberystwyth Uni for my Foundation. I am doing 'colour exploration' and the workload is heavy so when I realised I had another module to start this week I knew that my tight timetable was going to get tighter! I am now doing two full days one after the other and it is exciting but mentally tiring. If I'm not drawing, I'm painting and if I'm not painting, I'm sleeping. I manage to squeeze my blog time into the early morning hours so I am abandoning this film for Friday malarkey because I seem to be doing nothing else and I don't just want to post films all the time. Somehow the pressure of doing something on the same day every week has stopped me doing normal posts so this is the last one on a Friday but it does have a colour theme as I am obsessed with it......
4 comments:
Wondrous! I watched it twice through straight away. It's great not just for the colour but for the shots, the sounds, everything. A good one to end on. I'll miss the Friday film -- but I didn't realise you'd restarted your modules. That's excellent news. Look forward to seeing all that comes pouring out of that.
That was worth watching just to see Stewart's face on the other side of the room! Good luck with those modules Lesley.
I have loved seeing this ad on telly over the last couple of weeks Lesley. I love the singer's voice: sort of compelling....... in an evil clown sort of way.... or is that just my weird imagination? No... best not to answer that one!
I shall also miss your wonderful choices of films on Friday but will really be thinking of you doing your modules and looking forward to seeing some of it if you choose to post about it.
That was such fun!Enjoy the modules, don't work too hard!
Post a Comment