Friday, 20 January 2012

Film on Friday




I can't believe it is Friday again already. It's been a hectic week and I nearly forgot to post! I noticed this morning that some of the snowdrops are up and the daffodils are coming through the lawn already. They are not as advanced as some of the blooms in this manic little film but it was link enough for me!

3 comments:

Jane Housham said...

Beautiful! Thank you. The images had a vintage feel but the music was up to date -- the magic of YouTube!

menopausalmusing said...

Ha! I sat here thinking the same as Jane........ was thinking how wonderful the clash between the images and the music was and how well it worked!

Jill said...

Time lapse images of flowers opening are always hypnotic but to begin with I hadn't realised I had the mute button on so when I switched it off the music did not match the 'tune' I had going in my head and was a bit of a shock! But it soon woke me up - another great find Lesley.