Found myself riveted to this.............. played it over and over. So mesmerising. It reminded me of some sea creature waving in the water. As it progressed I was trying to work out how it was done............. A brilliant find Lesley......
Went over to Youtube to find out more about the visuals and found myself listening to more of Philip Glass. Hadn't realised that he wrote the music to "Candyman". Something about that film scares me to the core each time I have watched it.... Now of course, instead of doing housework I shall be searching for more work by the guy who did the visuals above...... What the heck......:O)
It's lovely and I like the music but I fear I must be missing something here - I am often out of my depth and lack the artistic education or knowledge to truly understand some forms of art I am afraid!
5 comments:
Found myself riveted to this.............. played it over and over. So mesmerising. It reminded me of some sea creature waving in the water. As it progressed I was trying to work out how it was done............. A brilliant find Lesley......
Went over to Youtube to find out more about the visuals and found myself listening to more of Philip Glass. Hadn't realised that he wrote the music to "Candyman". Something about that film scares me to the core each time I have watched it.... Now of course, instead of doing housework I shall be searching for more work by the guy who did the visuals above...... What the heck......:O)
It's lovely and I like the music but I fear I must be missing something here - I am often out of my depth and lack the artistic education or knowledge to truly understand some forms of art I am afraid!
Jane
Beautifully hypnotic - want it to go on and on... thanks for the share Lesley.
Jill
Lesley.....I was surprised to find myself totally captivated. Very calming....for me a great de-stresser.
I am going back to play it again......
Post a Comment