Brilliant and so apt in view of our resolution to keep off the computer a bit more! Many thanks for your e-mail I will reply later as have had today's quota now!!
So true Lesley. Interesting how many people think they are spending too much time on the computer and not enough in the real world! Best wishes Dan -x-
Thought provoking and very topical at the moment Lesley. Just as everyone has said here, I'm really trying to limit my time on the computer - not easy when my business involves typing and research - on the internet - !! The outside and other interests are calling. I will be posting and commenting later today but then that's it for the weekend - MIL is coming to stay!!!
I really like this, it is very true! Thank you for the offer about the shoe artists. Our art teacher is going to tell us more about what we need to do after the half term break and i will let you know more then. Thank you again. Lucy xx
This little gem slipped past me on my 'dashboard'. `Everything seems to be cock-eyed at the moment and we are becoming afraid of each other. My little effort is to smile and nod or say 'good morning' to those I meet on the way to get the paper in the morning. Most people respond - with a smile, it's small start.
8 comments:
Brilliant and so apt in view of our resolution to keep off the computer a bit more! Many thanks for your e-mail I will reply later as have had today's quota now!!
Jane
Beautiful.
Sue X
LOvely.....and so very true. We do need to bring community back. We can all give something.......it would make such a difference.
You choose some very thought provoking subjects......
Thought provoking and like you (I think) I am trying to stay away from the computer a bit more and do "real" things.........
:O)
X
So true Lesley. Interesting how many people think they are spending too much time on the computer and not enough in the real world!
Best wishes
Dan
-x-
Thought provoking and very topical at the moment Lesley. Just as everyone has said here, I'm really trying to limit my time on the computer - not easy when my business involves typing and research - on the internet - !! The outside and other interests are calling. I will be posting and commenting later today but then that's it for the weekend - MIL is coming to stay!!!
Have a great weekend.
Jeanne
x
I really like this, it is very true!
Thank you for the offer about the shoe artists. Our art teacher is going to tell us more about what we need to do after the half term break and i will let you know more then. Thank you again.
Lucy xx
This little gem slipped past me on my 'dashboard'. `Everything seems to be cock-eyed at the moment and we are becoming afraid of each other. My little effort is to smile and nod or say 'good morning' to those I meet on the way to get the paper in the morning. Most people respond - with a smile, it's small start.
Post a Comment