Lesley, logging onto your blog I always know I am in for a treat and an adventure into unknown territory. I have a couple of moleskines. I don't like the paper in the sketchbooks - too smooth, no bite, but I rather like the little notebooks. However they are overpriced and a cheaper one would work just as well - unfortunately there are no figures running around in mine.
5 comments:
I do enjoy the links to other sites that I wouldn't normally visit! Thank you so much!
Thanks for the link to Sophie Munns. Love the moleskine video clip too.
That paper art looks a lot of work! It is very interesting though.
Hope you are keeping well.
Lucy xxx
Love the paper cut art makes me want to dash out and buy a Moleskin to see if they are all like that!!!
The stamp blog was interesting too - thanks for sharing and I can see perhaps stamps taking a place alongside maps for you now?!
JAne
Lesley, logging onto your blog I always know I am in for a treat and an adventure into unknown territory. I have a couple of moleskines. I don't like the paper in the sketchbooks - too smooth, no bite, but I rather like the little notebooks. However they are overpriced and a cheaper one would work just as well - unfortunately there are no figures running around in mine.
Post a Comment