and if you find more Lesley, we shall be happy bunnies too. One of my pupils was hoping to go to Bournenouth Uni to study animation as I believe at the time it was the only college offering this to degree level - never knew if she made it, as I bumped into her Mum probably about 8 years ago, and she was in my class as an 8 year old 10 years before that!!
5 comments:
Brilliant! How clever and I'm not surprised it took 9 months to complete!
Jane x
What a lot of work and very interesting. Hope you have had a lovely christmas. Very best wishes for 2011!
Lucy xxxx
Don't you just love ones like these that make you play them over and over to see how they are done? I hope you winkle more out for our delight!
and if you find more Lesley, we shall be happy bunnies too. One of my pupils was hoping to go to Bournenouth Uni to study animation as I believe at the time it was the only college offering this to degree level - never knew if she made it, as I bumped into her Mum probably about 8 years ago, and she was in my class as an 8 year old 10 years before that!!
Fabulous! Love these...
Post a Comment