Friday, 31 December 2010

Happy New Year

Posting Early for 2011!
Thanks to everyone who has been kind enough to follow my ramblings for another year and leave me comments or send me links to sites that you know will pique my interest. Wishing everyone a fantastic, creative and happy New Year. Have a good one everybody!

7 comments:

Marigold Jam said...

Happy New Year to you too Lesley. Love that photo with its bright red postbox against the background of the wall which in itself would serve as an inspiration for something - not sure what or how but the distressed look is great!

Here's to another year of blogging friendship.

Jane

Jill said...

Happy New year to you Lesley, and to reiterate Jane's comment, here's to another year of blogging friendship.

Chrissie said...

Looking forward to another twelve months of friendship and fun! Chrissie x

Reading Tea Leaves said...

Happy New Year to you too Lesley! It has been a delightful journey getting to know you this past year and I look forward to more inspiring 'ramblings' and video 'gems' in 2011!! Thank you for being such a wonderful blog friend.

Jeanne
xox

menopausalmusing said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR LESLEY! Here's to fun and laughter and enrichment via blogging... :O)))))))

Lucy Caitlin Higham said...

Happy New Year and very best wishes! I have just come back from our new allotment with my mum!! At long last we have been given one! It so overgrown and a lot of work, but we want to make it bee friendly etc as well as grow vegetables!
Lucy xxxxxxxx

Fiona Dempster said...

Happy times and a creative 2011 to you too Lesley! Its a wonderful old world this blogging one and I enjoy your quirky ponderings...even if I am a cat person v dog person (but remember I hate sprouts!)