
Came across these photos by designer Pete Dungey. What a great idea for all those potholes that abound on our roads. Frost damage round here last winter has left us with too many places to choose from however. I couldn't possibly produce enough plants to fill them all. It's a bit like guerilla gardening isn't it ? I quite like that.
11 comments:
Oh the poor little dears though - living in the middle of the road and liable to be run over at any moment!
Oh no, I couldn't, it would be so sad to return and see them squashed. They must look lovely for a short while though, and I would imagine they would bring a smile to the faces of many motorists too!
Dan
-x-
Love it!
Our roads would resemble large flower beds we've got some huge holes! Couldn't bear to drive over them though.
I'd be swerving to preserve them.....
Went to his website - gahhh, it's one of those that goes sideways and it takes me ages to realise ... I didn't quite twig to the Allen keys for a moment or two either!!
Ahhhh, sweet. Rather doomed though :o(
You'd wonder whether you could believe your eyes if you came upon that round a corner!
Brilliant! We've got pot holes around here deep enough to grow poatoes in...
Potatoes. I can spell really!
Love the idea, I'm wondering if a a lily pond would be practical.
Post a Comment