Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Sensory overload

Apologies for this but it's a grey day here and this just brightened it up and made me smile.



4 comments:

menopausalmusing said...

It's the medication she's taking...... Lesley can't help herself!

(What a wonderful film Lesley, I sat here by myself laughing my head off!)

Chrissie said...

Cathy I think she forgot her Silly Dilly Pills this morning ...

Jill said...

How do you do it Lesley? I can't imagine you spending hours trawling the internet for gems like this. You must have special talent for finding them or is it, as your 'friends' above suggest, just a touch of the Sillies?

Lucy Caitlin Higham said...

Hello Lesley, Great news that you can see my blog again! Thank you for your comment. Your textile weekend sounded really interesting and the singing clip is just full of energy! Our Swifts are back again!
Lucy xxxxxx