Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Thinking about postcards.....

I went up to St Davids today to see an exhibition and whilst there came across a couple of postcards of the work of Welsh artist Tim Davies. It reminded me of this programme which I watched recently. It was only broadcast here in Wales so I hope it will be new to you. At the time of watching I was thinking about the Postman's Knock swap. This may only make sense to my fellow PK'ers but I remember thinking how apt this might be as a way to interpret 'concealment and revelation'. What an intriguing way to use postcards? It works for me.

PS I am having the same problems as Jane at Marigold Jam. Cannot leave comments no matter how hard I try. Apologies to the blogs I follow. I am experiencing technical difficulties with Internet Explorer 9 and Blogger but I will prevail.....

5 comments:

Jane Housham said...

Beautiful and so inspiring, I'll have to sit on my hands not to copy...

menopausalmusing said...

How fascinating! Loved it.

Have just played "poltergeist" with this post, squillions of them coming up and me having to pounce on them to try and shut the extra ones down. Ended up having to restart computer. What is it with Blogger at the moment????

Joanna said...

Luckily I have just finished my 'Concealment and Revelation' due out on Friday, or I would have had this brilliant idea stuck in my head, shoving out any other home-grown ideas!

This is such an interesting idea.

Jee said...

Loved this, Lesley. Fasinating ideas.

Chrissie said...

you must have loved the exhibition