
Long ago when I initially found out about blogs, all things considered was one of the first I ever followed. The posts are quite diverse and cover a lot of areas I find interesting, particularly with regard to printmakers and illustrators. Not surprising really, as it is the blog of Simon and Angie Lewin. I came across it because I was trying to find out more about Angie's work having seen it on cards and in magazines. She is currently having an exhibition at Godrey and Watt in Harrogate and all the work for it can be seen here. The exhibition includes collage, something I have never seen her do before. Sadly, they are all sold but still worth seeing.




1 comment:
At last, someone I've heard of, my sister has one of her prints. Her designs are reminiscent of the 'modern' prints of the late 50's/early 60's. love them.
Post a Comment