Yesterday was my birthday. As usual on a Wednesday I drove up to Bristol to spend the day with my Mum. The journey takes about 2 and a half hours each way and either flies by or seems neverending when the weather is foul. Last night wasn't too bad but it was very very windy so concentration was intense. I got home feeling really tired and opened the pile of cards that had arrived during the day.Whilst it's lovely to hear from your friends and family my best surprise came with the envelope I received from Jill at Third Age Musings. The other day I was lucky enough to be picked out of the bag in her giveaway of these lovely ATC's. They are just great and really made my day. Thank you Jill.
2 comments:
Happy birthday for yesterday - so glad the cards arrived for the day - and thank you for speaking so kindly of them.
Jill
PS. I have looked briefly at Roz Stendahl's blog and will definitely have a longer browse - thanks for the recommendation.
Belated happy birthday! Of course, I recognised 'Marvin' straight away - what a lovely gift.
Post a Comment