Handcrafted paper marionette. Short animated film. Loved it.
The Ostrich from Lucas Zanotto on Vimeo.
oh dear he got more than he bargained for when he buried his colourful little head in the 'sand'. Loved it too Lesley.Jeanne x
I liked that! The feet seemed to walk so well on the ground considering it was a puppet!Hope you have had a nice week - I have had 4 exams this week and lots of homework for the weekend!Lucy xxx
Such a quirky little film - the ingenuity of people never ceases to amaze me.
Wonderful in it's stark simplicity......... Keep 'em coming......... :O)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
oh dear he got more than he bargained for when he buried his colourful little head in the 'sand'. Loved it too Lesley.
Jeanne x
I liked that! The feet seemed to walk so well on the ground considering it was a puppet!
Hope you have had a nice week - I have had 4 exams this week and lots of homework for the weekend!
Lucy xxx
Such a quirky little film - the ingenuity of people never ceases to amaze me.
Wonderful in it's stark simplicity......... Keep 'em coming......... :O)
Post a Comment