This is another little gem from the British Film Archive. I was keeping it up my sleeve for an appropriate occasion but it is so funny I just wanted to share it today. I love the hat with the headlamp. I want one!!
Love it - fancy having a dress suitable for morning, afternoon or evening!! The glass dress sounds a bit uncomfortable (having worked at one time in a factory which wove glass fibre fabric I do know what I'm talking about here!) And that chap with his telephone - well they were right there - but candies for cuties?!!!
Glad you are back to posting such fun and interesting posts.
Oh my, oh my, oh my................... I am wiping the tears of laughter from my eyes................... "Candies for Cuties"................ (spoken with a clipped accent to boot!).....
What a gem - so many ideas have come about - just- well clothes with removable bits, the legs zip off my walking trousers, but not sure it would make them suitable for evening wear. I am sure I have seen that see-through net and high cut skirt on the red carpet recently. Those cantilever heel have been on a catwalk I am sure. But I think we ought to draw a veil over the gents' fashion, that beard and no shaving; looks like there's been some genetic engineering in the chin.
4 comments:
Love it - fancy having a dress suitable for morning, afternoon or evening!! The glass dress sounds a bit uncomfortable (having worked at one time in a factory which wove glass fibre fabric I do know what I'm talking about here!) And that chap with his telephone - well they were right there - but candies for cuties?!!!
Glad you are back to posting such fun and interesting posts.
Oh my, oh my, oh my................... I am wiping the tears of laughter from my eyes................... "Candies for Cuties"................ (spoken with a clipped accent to boot!).....
THANK YOU! :o)))))
What a gem - so many ideas have come about - just- well clothes with removable bits, the legs zip off my walking trousers, but not sure it would make them suitable for evening wear. I am sure I have seen that see-through net and high cut skirt on the red carpet recently. Those cantilever heel have been on a catwalk I am sure. But I think we ought to draw a veil over the gents' fashion, that beard and no shaving; looks like there's been some genetic engineering in the chin.
Oh dear the 'candies for cuties' was the last straw!
Post a Comment