I've been feeling very nostalgic this Easter . I'm reminded of Easter holidays when I was a child. It invariably rained and 'Easter Parade' was always shown on the BBC on a wet Sunday afternoon. Well, today is a sunny Sunday and we're off to walk on the beach and take in an antiques fair but I couldn't resist a trip down memory lane first with two of the best. You can't get more class than Fred and Judy.
Couldn't find one without subtitles. Try to ignore the French subtitles in the first one but, even if you can't understand it, the second is perfect 'en francais' I think. Happy Easter to all.
1 comment:
How lovely to see it in French!! We are off to the Flea market at Shepton Mallet today so am hoping the sun continues to shine as yesterday was awful!
I am sure you will be feeling a little nostalgic when the various holidays come around but hope you will enjoy your walk on the beach and the antiques fair - will think of you as we browse the junk at the flea market!
Jane x
Post a Comment