Tuesday, 13 April 2010

Post it note experiment

I used to work in an office. I never had this much fun! Perhaps that's why I don't work in one any longer?

Sticky Note Experiment by EepyBird from Eepybird on Vimeo.

7 comments:

Marigold Jam said...

Wow! Would it really work do you think?! Can't imagine the stationery store anywhere I have ever worked issuing enough sticky notes to do that but what fun and how colourful it would be eh? Loved the manager leaving with the credits on his bum!!

Keep sharing these gems with us Lesley.

Jane x

menopausalmusing said...

I sat here slack jawed watching this.... FANTASTIC!
:O)))))))

Lucy Caitlin Higham said...

That was fantastic! So colourful and imaginative!
Lucy xx

Bird in the House said...

Very cool indeed!

Jill said...

Wow what brilliant fun!

Chrissie said...

Where do you find them?! And have you secretly tried doing it yourself .....?

Reading Tea Leaves said...

Fun video Lesley and so colourful - they reminded me of the Christmas decorations we had when I was a child! How they did that is fantastic!

I will never look at my Sticky Note pads the same again!!

Jeanne x